University Honors Student Association
The University Honors Student Association (UHSA) seeks to enhance the experience of students in the University Honors program. All honors students are a part of UHSA and are encouraged to take advantage of the many events and opportunities provided by the group. Becoming involved in UHSA gives students the chance to help shape University Honors to best benefit honors students, the campus, and the local community.
Be a part of something bigger
UHSA offers students the chance to:
- Build leadership skills by serving in any of a wide variety of roles within the group
- Meet other honors students
- Voice their opinion to make UHSA and University Honors the best it can be
- Become involved in UHSA's Mentor Program, which gives mentees the choice to attend social events, get specific questions answered, and take advantage of the experience of an upperclass mentor who has taken a similar path
- Give back to UMD and Duluth through events and volunteer work
2022-2023 UHSA Officers
- Isaac Conrad
- Karlee Severson
- Mia Lucido
Make a Difference
UHSA members have the opportunity to make a difference in the lives of these families by providing mentoring and tutoring for children, serving the many needs of a large non-profit group, and generally assisting families as their specific situations require.
Questions about UHSA or the Honors Program? Call us at 218.726.6776 or email us [email protected].